THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 17, 2010

Cooler Mornings & Evenings

September has brought with it cooler mornings and evenings but the days are still hot...reaching over 100*. Can't wait for the winter!! Winter in Arizona is beautiful, the summer is almost worth it because the rest of the year is perfect weather. My car has a sun roof and I cant wait to ride around the city with the windows down and the sunroof open; its the little things :)

As for Rob, he is so extremely trying to balance full time work, full time graduate work, and a full time wife who loves to have him around (LOL). Right now he is in the middle of a paper writing marathon and I am urging him to finish early so we can go out and celebrate the ending of his Summer quarter. He goes to school full time year round...has been at it for 2 years straight now with one more year to go. I truly dont know how he does it-he amazes me!

September saw a dear friend of mine make a huge life change/decision as she bought a one-way ticket to New York City!! She is going to look for an RN position there-she is such a Phoenix girl but she is going to slip right into NYC life-they'll probably think she's a local. I will definitely be making trips to visit her in the Big City. I already told her she has to find some cool restaurants to take me to!



Leanne and me having drinks at her going away party at Casey Moore's in Tempe. Havent been around that many college grads since I use to visit my friends when they were going to Boulder. All college bars have the same feel thats for sure.
Rob and I trying to mix in with the co-eds even though we are no longer in the college days...I'm kinda glad for that though. Its definitely a phase of life...and why some choose to stay in that phase for their entire life, well thats just a personal decision, but not one I'd make! :)

0 comments: