THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 18, 2011

The Heat!

Today was one of the hottest days I have experienced in awhile. The heat was so intense I was starting to feel nauseous. Ugh! Cant wait to be done with this Phoenix summer. I am so looking forward to the holidays because that equals COOL WEATHER!


I am off for a few days before I start a string of 4 on Wednesday. Wednesday is an extra so I may or may not work that day depending on the census.

Right now Rob is at his Monday basketball game, this is something he has been doing for at least a year now and i'm glad he is doing something that he loves on a weekly basis.

We saw Harry Potter: The Deathly Hallows Part 2 this weekend. Sad the story is over but I have all the books so I know I will be revisiting Harry and Hogwarts soon :)

0 comments: