THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Summer coming to an end?

These last couple weeks we had Rhonda and Gary with us after we returned from San Diego and I think they might have brought some of the cooler temps with them from Indiana!  Granted, Indiana is still warm but they are starting to experience some of their fall temperatures.  In fact, Joe and Heather took the girls to a bonfire last week, so it was cool enough for that!

We have been loving the cooler weather!  Last week, I drove to and from work with the windows down.  It is amazing that 88* can feel cool to this Phoenix body!  We can't wait for the cooler temps, the ability to open the windows and turn off the continuous a/c. 

I'm sure Sonora cant wait either as she loves to spend her mornings sitting on the couch outside checking out the backyard and listening to the noises of the neighborhood. 

Well, I need to cut this short as I am getting ready to start a weekend of work.  I am trying to have a positive outlook on this weekend and be ready to grow personally and professionally and remember that God gave me this natural ability coupled with education and training to take care of His people. 

I am also 1/2 through with Week 5 of the exercise program Turbo Fire by Chalene Johnson and I am loving the program, the results and Chalenes contagious encouragement...even through a television!  This is a 20 week program so I am not there yet but am already seeing results so I can't wait !  After this, I plan on starting her Chalean Extreme program (which focuses on weights and toning not just Cardio) and do the Hybrid program of Turbo Fire and Chalean Extreme.



0 comments: