THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 20, 2008

Hello & Welcome


Amanda here...


Decided that since Rob and I currently have such busy days that lead to busy weeks, months, and soon years, this would be a great opportunity for us to track our day-to-day life and share it with our family and friends! Hopefully, this will all keep us closer connected in this hectic life we lead! Already I can't wait for the time when life is a slower pace-but currently I am enjoying it for what it is!


And because of the busy life I lead, I currently cannot write more than this quick introduction. Off to write a paper about wound care! I'll share this blog with Rob (he doesn't know I created it yet) and I'm sure he will be on here soon blogging away!


Until then, I leave you a picture of the Birthday Boy who celebrated the big 3-0 on Thursday!


0 comments: