THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 10, 2008

Alabama Weekend


Rob and I just returned from a quick weekend in Alabama to attend Nathan and Amanda's wedding. It was extremely short notice and still not quite sure how we made it out there, but we did! Nathan and Rob have been friends for almost 20 years so it was exciting to go and see him get married. It is kinda funny how his wife's name is Amanda, too!


Rob and I really enjoyed getting a little vacation time together and we always enjoy traveling together. Traveling is now great study time for both of us. We were able to experience the changing of the leaves and cool fall temperatures, which we enjoyed! However, I was ready to come back to my warm home! Even though temps in Phoenix have been cool as well!


We kept Sonoroa at a Canine Country Club while we were away. We choose to spend a little bit more time researching a place where she was not locked in a kennel the whole time. I know with her always catching the least bit of a bug under stressful environments, the least I could do was find her a place she might enjoy! She loved it so much she didn't want to leave when I came to pick her up :(


To conclude this post, I thought I'd include a hilarious picture of Sonora. Petsmart had Halloween costumes marked 75% off so you know I had to pick up something for Sonora. So, the picture is of her in a mullet wig as well! She let me put the wig on her with the promise of a peanut butter treat :)

0 comments: