THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 21, 2008

Busy Days

It's already that time of year again! The Holiday Season! One of my favorite times of the year, actually. My wonderful parents (well, Rob's parents first) :) are coming in to town the morning of Thanksgiving Day. Rhonda and I are exchanging emails to finalize our Thanksgiving Day meal. I'm excited because it's the first Thanksgiving that I am preparing.

Speaking of Thanksgiving, that also means it's time for sending out Christmas cards. Rob and I were extra proactive last Christmas season and bought really nice Christmas cards when they were 75% off at Target. I don't remember what they look like, so it'll be fun to pull them out. I am trying to figure out what type of picture I want to take to send with the card. I would love to have a picture with Sonora and Socrates in it, but that just might be impossible! :)

Tonight, Rob and I are meeting a friend at Game Time for a quick bite to eat then we are heading to a bon-fire with friends in Estrella Mountain Park. Tomorrow Rob and I may go on a hike in the morning, work around the house in the afternoon, then I am going out with some friends Saturday evening for a little girls night. Not sure what we are going to do yet. Then Sunday is church and then I am working from 1-9. Monday I have an exam and working, Tuesday is pre-clinical work, Wednesday is clinical from 0630a-630p then the COLDPLAY concert at 7!!!! So excited! We pick Rhonda and Gary up from the airport Thursday morning and spend the weekend with them. Whew, it's going to be busy! Should be fun!

0 comments: