THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Wedding Festivities (not mine, obviously)

Today I hosted my first bridal shower. It was for my friend, Crystal, who is getting married next Sunday. We had a great time. Her colors are green and yellow, so I picked lemons from my next door neighbors and used the lemons as my "muse" for decorations. :) Looked great!

when rob got home from class, he told me how he had seen rainbows all day, as he looked out the window, he told me there was a huge rainbow right outside our house. it was the largest rainbow i have ever seen. you could see the whole arc and all of the colors were clear and present. it was so awesome, i had to run next door and tell our neighbors kids (who are 4 and 9). they came outside and were just as impressed as us adults.

speaking of the neighbor kids...they like playing with sonora so we went outside with her yesterday so they could play with her. its so cute, its almost like sonora calms down around them! they wanted to take her on a walk so we agreed that we would go with them. they had fun walking her and i think she enjoys socializing with her "friends".

well, the countdown is now 9 weeks till graduation. soon i will be Amanda McFarren, RN, BSN. whoop-whoop! rob has 1.5 yrs left of his masters (graduate summer 2011). i cant believe he's almost down with his masters! he has done such a great job and really enjoys it.

i'm going to finish watching the winter olympics with rob, apollo is on, he is so great to watch. tomorrow is church and then i need to work on my capstone project...then its one more week of class and crystals wedding festivities start saturday! can't wait!

0 comments: