THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Amanda McFarren, R.N., B.S.N

Well I did it, I'm just super late on updating the blog. I passed and now I'm an official Registered Nurse. So far, working in the Trauma ICU as a new grad is stressful but rewarding. I kinda feel overwhelmed with everything that is going on so it'll be nice once I start to feel in control of the situation...but that'll be awhile.

Now that school is over, I've just picked up taking the Critical Care Course, EKG course, and ACLS course/certification...so now I'm super busy studying much harder material but at least I am getting paid for the class time. It's going to be a super busy summer for us!

Well Rob is calling me to go...off to church on this HOT 4th of July in the Valley of the Sun!

0 comments: