THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Monsoon Season

The monsoon season started a week or two ago and that means high temps (greater than 100) with humidity. It is the worst time of year here! So hot and muggy! I am hoping it doesnt rain this weekend though because my mom and Barb are coming out for the weekend. They fly in Friday night and leave Monday morning. We dont have any major plans except to just relax and hang poolside.

Work is stressful and I have my first exam in my critical care class so here I go, studying again. It never ends! Rob just had a week off of work so he could attend a week full of all day classes. He is again, back in the grind of work and school. This is one busy summer as we knew it would be.

Can't wait for that cool weather, no more studying, and a time to really enjoy only having to work 3 days a week and more importantly, take a vacation!!!

0 comments: