THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Christmas in Indiana

We have been in Indiana since the day after Christmas. We celebrated our Christmas together the Wednesday before Christmas together at our house in Phoenix. The big gifts we exchanged were the new Amazon Kindle (for Rob) and I got the new itouch (which I love already). We also bought a mutual gift of a Nikon D3100 camera. Since we have bought that we both have been having so much fun trying to find out all the different settings we can change and use to take amazing photographs. I'm also big on finding different tutorials and tips for beginners on the D3100.

I then worked Thu/Fri/Sat night and got off work Sunday morning tired but knowing that I had a few more hours to stay awake until our flight. Rob dropped Sonora off at Camp Bow Wow in Avondale and picked me up from work. We then went to our friend Maile's house so I could shower and change; her family was all there and they served us a wonderful breakfast! It was nice!

Off to the airport we went and boarded our 1230pm flight on time to Indianapolis. We had a quick lay over in Kansas City and landed in Indy around 730pm. The new Indy airport is amazing and beautiful! It was freezing when we landed, too!

We made it safely to Keystone, Indiana to Rob's parents log cabin in the woods :) Since then we have spent time with friends and family and celebrating Christmas with Rob's family. We have also had the chance to spend lots of time with our nieces, Sydney (4) & Sarah (9 months).

I am going to get off to go have some breakfast. We leave tomorrow after church and I love the cool weather of Indiana but I am ready to get back to Phoenix...I miss Sonora & Socrates!

0 comments: