THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 17, 2011

PF Changs Half Marathon




Thats my Rob running the PF Changs Half Marathon yesterday! He ran in 2 hours and 39 minutes which is much better than any of us that will probably never run a half marathon! Truth be told, he didnt train for it either (he is too busy with full time work and full time grad school) so this just goes to show you can put mind over matter! He did end up with a nasty blister and very sore knees. He is doing better today (the day after) then yesterday. He enjoyed being able to have run and finished a Rock N Roll Marathon event...maybe he'll do next year too? I really want my mom to come out and run this event because the weather is so perfect and its such a fun event. If she does I will probably look into volunteering at a medical tent or something to get more involved. Even though I had lots of fun just being a spectator!

0 comments: