THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Just a touch of work


Well, the busy cycle is back after the couple week holidays! That was nice! But now it's back at work, doing what I have to do. The building I've been in charge of is basically complete with everything that can go in until we have power and more importantly conditioning in there. Then we can get the flooring, wood doors, and computer gear in, but not before that! The rest of the job is moving along. I'm sure it looks nothing like when Mom and Dad came to visit anymore. In fact, I don't even know if Amanda would recognize it! It looks like a water treatment plant...but still have a long year ahead in getting it up and running.


School Amanda mentioned in the last blog, so the only other item I'm going to touch on right now is the weather. Just to make everyone jealous! It still gets in the mid to upper 60's and low 70's every day. Just wonderful. Perfect weather for getting out and hiking when we get the chance! I got one in just before Christmas that was awesome, a hike into a wilderness area, where there were a bunch of petroglyphs, then back out. A nice, quiet day. I'm going to get Amanda and Sonora out there soon (before the end of January!!!)

0 comments: