THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

1st post of 2009!

The Family on New Years Eve

I just got in from a day of work and school. I started my OB/GYN semester yesterday. My professor is awesome and I am so excited to learn from her. Even though I want to go into ICU (Critical Care Nursing), I think God has definitely given me a passion for Labor and Delivery as well.



Rob's classes started up as well. He had Church History II last night, and Greek tonight. Every other Saturday his Cohort meets.



This weekend we are going to the David Crowder Band Concert with Shawn McDonald and the Robbie Sae Band. We are so excited because we are also going with a lot of friends. We have seen David Crowder twice before and their concerts are AMAZING. We are also traveling up to Show Low, Arizona to visit Wade and Dara! They are in Arizona to visit some friends from when they lived here. We are so excited to see them as well.



Barry had a connection from Canada to Hawaii yesterday here in Phoenix, but we were unable to go meet up because Rob was at work and I had my first day of classes-he was so close, yet so far away!!!



Well, gotta go and get Sonora from outside. I am kinda tired from the day but have lots of studying and homework to get done-so might try and work on some of it tonight. Also, my favorite show starts back up again tonight: Biggest Loser! I just TiVo it though and watch it with a hot cup of tea when I have the time!



Hope everyone had a great New Year's! We ended up going to PF Changs and then over to our friends Joe and Andi's house to play games and watch the ball drop. Andi's sister, Bri and her fiance Rob, were there as well. It was a fun and relaxing evening, and by midnight Rob and I were ready to come home and go to sleep :) Maybe some of you had more or less eventful New Year Eve's than we did!

0 comments: