THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

School Cycles!

So we are in the full swing of another semester. Amanda is swamped with school work, papers due and readings, assignments, tests, clinicals...just lots of time! Me, so far hasn't been too bad, mostly reading but I'm hitting the paper writing time. In two weeks I have a paper due and three mid-terms. Of course that is right at Amanda's birthday!!! But all in all, no complaints, things are going well, except for a quick sickness for Amanda. Sunday, she got up and was getting ready and suddenly she got nauseous and really couldn't keep anything down. She was down for the count that morning, so I went off to church on my own, so I could answer all the questions about where is Amanda? Ha!

Church is going well, after missing about a month straight over the holidays, we are back in, and it is getting well organized and establishing itself. There is a lot of excitement and potential, and people growing closer to God and each other. That is a good place to be, even if there is obvious room for growth and improvement!

On Saturday night, we met up with our friends and fellow greeters from church, Tim and Shannon Schwartz, and had a good time at BJ's eating pizza and drinking a beer or two. Such a good time, hanging with others who are committed to Christ and living life for him! Plus, they are so fun to hang around with!

Possibilities at this point in my life are giving a glimpse of change, and of hope, that haven't necessarily been readily apparent over the past several months. It could be the answer to long-standing prayers, and I hope that something pans out to the level that I can mention it on here. I'm not ready to say anything yet, don't want to jinx myself!

0 comments: